Let them know that you, whose name is LORD,
that you alone are Most High over all the earth. Psalm 83:18
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Dad dont read this: It's 1:30 Sunday afternoon and we've already tracked down a stolen bike and went and got it back, rode in the trunk of an SUV all over town and Micah shot guns (bb) with his buddy Kenson. This is Haiti! :)
I'm not worried. I trust you and God. It sounds like you're having a great time. Is Micah doing OK? How was church this morning? I miss the great worship. I love you and I miss you alot. Have fun.
I'm not worried. I trust you and God. It sounds like you're having a great time. Is Micah doing OK? How was church this morning? I miss the great worship. I love you and I miss you alot. Have fun.
ReplyDeleteDad
I'm so impressed with you...but just amazed that Dad figured out how to post a comment on your blog! Missing you!
ReplyDelete