Sunday, February 26, 2012

Quick praise and prayer update: I had a spiritual attack this morning and this afternoon got a migraine. I text some of my friends to pray and the Lord was gracious to me. Usually during migraines I can't open my eyes much because light hurts too bad. This happened some but I eventually was able to and got some amazing time in the word. The Lord heard my cry and was victorious. I took my migraine meds and they were barely touching the pain earlier but now it's just an annoyance more than anything. Thank you Jesus! Another praise: I had been hoping and praying for the opportunity to check out and connect with other ministries here and see what else the Lord was doing in Haiti. That was kinda my hope for the last week here by myself but I gave up the thought when I knew I was going home early. Tonight I told Josie I'd like to take her and John to lunch or dinner before we leave Wednesday and she said that would be great because she was wanting to take me to show me a ministry called Heartline. I know it's a pregnancy center but I think they also have classes on mothering for moms or maybe it's just for single moms? I'm not sure but we'll see! Either way it sounds like something that's right up my ally! The Lord is just so kind to answer that specific prayer!
Please pray for Micah. I think he has an ear infection and is in pain. I've started him on some antibiotics I brought. He got bitten up bad again last night (he even got 5 bug bites on his little face last night) and the itching is really driving him nuts. He said he was freezing tonight so I'm guessing he has a fever considering its 90 degrees and SO humid! I think this is the hottest night we've had. Anyway if you could be praying for him. And also just that I would stay on top of my headache with the medicine. Evan is doing great besides a little itching here and there. Thank you!!

2 comments: